Wednesday, November 9, 2011

ARE YOU READY FOR T.I. & TINY’S REALITY SHOW!?

"T.I. & Tiny"

Even if you’re not ready, it’s on its way folks.

Looking to show off his family life a lot more than his troubles with the law, the rapper and his former Xscape-singing wife, Tiny, are both starring in T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle. I dare you to guess what big TV channel known for their ratchet reality shows is planning to broadcast this one? If you said VH1, then you’re right! T.I. says the show will display how hard it is to have a large family and be in the rap game at the same time, and his big homecoming from his last publicized stint in jail. If you ever watched Tiny and Toya on BET, you might be interested in knowing that the OMG Girlz will be back (which features Tiny’s daughter Zonnique), which is the young girl group Tiny manages. Plus, Tiny will once again reveal (as she did on Tiny and Toya) how she held things down while T.I. was gone

Read more click here 

No comments:

Post a Comment