Wednesday, November 9, 2011

AMBER ROSE FINALLY TALKING ABOUT KANYE WEST & SHE WANTS TO BE WITH THE WIZ FOREVER!!!!

I’m always surprised after I watch an Amber Rose interview. I remember the first time I ever heard her even speak was in an interview she did with Bossip this summer. I was pleasantly surprised. As much as I was ready to count her off as just another former girlfriend, turned household name for no good reason, I couldn’t help but notice that she seemed like a genuinely nice person.

It was shocking.

So when I saw that she appeared on the Wendy Williams show earlier this week, I must admit I was excited to see what she had to say. And that Bossip interview wasn’t a fluke. Once again the woman was down right charming!

Read what she and Wendy talked about below:

Wendy Williams : Do you think Kanye West wants you back?

Amber Rose: I don’t care.

Will you ever get back with Kanye?

I will never get back with Kanye, there’s no way. I want to be with Wiz [Khalifa] for the rest of my life.

Read more click here 

No comments:

Post a Comment